The No Small Rolls team sit down to discuss how to play Darrington Press’ A Familar Problem and introduce their magical creatures and Pocket Magic.
A Familar Problem is a free one-page RPG of magical familiars on a mission, first published on Free RPG Day in 2022. Created by Marisha Ray (Critical Role) and designed by Grant Howitt (Honey Heist) you can download the rules from Darrington Press or DriveThruRPG.
- Grace Kelly Miller (she/her) as your Game Master
- David Knight (he/him) as Ruana
- Darrel Bailey (he/him) as Clarence
- Ben Galpin (he/him) as Richard
- Chris Watts (he/him) as Chester Iggleton
- Original music by David Knight
- Edited by Ben Galpin
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and X (formerly Twitter)
- Support No Small Rolls on Patreon
- Join our Discord
- Leave us a review or rating onApple Podcasts,PodchaserorSpotify
This project is unofficial fan content and is not approved or endorsed in any way by Critical Role.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.